Learn to use an APS Therapy machine to relieve pain, speed injury repair and enhance energy, clinically and commercially.
UPCOMING DATES FOR APS THERAPY TRAINING 2018
Enjoyable one day workshop covering the theory and practice of APS Therapy. 10am-5pm
Prepares you to use APS Therapy machines therapeutically, and when followed up with case studies and mentoring, to register as an APS Therapy Practitioner and use professionally
Training is carried out around the UK at your own base for groups, clinics & institutions, and monthly from the Beds & Northants MS Therapy Centre for individuals or groups.
Training is fun and interactive and groups are kept small to allow a thorough practical experience.
Morning: 10am: tea & coffee, 10.30am start.
- Introduction to APS Therapy
- Action Potentials – what they are, what they do
- How APS therapy works
- Inflammation and injury
- Research into APS Therapy
- Results of our research
12.15 – 12.45 – break
Light snacks supplied, there is also an M&S garage down the road, and a Premier Inn within 3 minutes walk.
- Business/service models
- Safe screening of pain
- Assessment using outcome measurements
- Creating treatment plans
- Practical session; working in pairs
- Different applications & accessories
- Cases study questions
- Running a clinic
- Therapist’s role & accreditation
Becoming a registered practitioner
To use APS Therapy professionally it’s advisable to become a registered APS Therapist. Your initial certificate states that you have attended training. To become a registered practitioner, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, practice with as much mentoring as you need, and then successfully complete 5 independent case studies showing competence.
Registration entitles you to:
- Listing on the official UK APS Therapy practitioner register
- Use of copyright marketing materials from Painfree Potential
- Public listing on Painfree Potential website if desired
- Unlimited free attendance at training events for refresher
- Referrals for treatment or training sessions in your area
- Membership of APS Therapy practitioners online support network
THE MS THERAPY CENTRE, BRADBURY HOUSE, BARKER’S LANE, BEDFORD MK41 9RX
Training can also be arranged at your place of work, or individually using Webex software; get in touch to discuss setting up these more flexible dates.
Places are limited to 8 per workshop. BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE ON UPCOMING TRAINING!
Then send us an email to let us know who you are, or give us a call on 01908 799870.
Painfree Potential Training is registered with the Complementary Medical Association (CMA)
Miranda Olding is a regsitered general nurse (RGN), Certificated MS Specialist Nurse (IOMSSN), Member of UK MS Specialist Nurses Association (MSSNA), Registered APS Therapy Practitioner and sole UK distributor and trainer for with APSTherapy, Holland.
As seen at
As used by: