Get results for people who have pain, fatigue, injury or sleep problems.
With an Action Potential Simulation Therapy machine, you can get unexpectedly good results for people with pain, injury, fatigue or sleep problems, even sometimes when other treatment has not worked. This is immensely satisfying, and and the growing list of successfully treated conditions are in Testimonials.
A machine can be used as a stand-alone treatment, or to enhance the results and staying power of hands-on therapies, and you don’t need to have a certain qualification to learn how to help people with an APS Therapy machine.
There is a small, but growing number of clinical research papers on APS Therapy, and reports of other benefits in addition to pain relief – improvements to mood, flexibility, sleep quality, energy, concentration and general wellness.
“…the older lady is delighted with her improvements in her neck. She now has NO PAIN and better movement, something I couldn’t achieve with manual therapy. Also a dramatic reduction in swelling on her wrist.”
– Penny Sawell Trimmer, Osteopath & author, www.osteofm.com
‘The success rate for this group of patients is extremely high’ Recommendation Gemini Hospital – Verblauw
Here are the different ways that you can use APS Therapy as a practitioner:
Renting out APS Therapy machines
Anyone is welcome to attend the morning of the training days for free, to learn more about APS Therapy.
If you want to participate in the practical learning session, and learn how to create treatment plans for different problems and conditions, the fee is £125 for the whole one day Training workshop, which runs on a regular basis from Bedford, and you can purchase the machines and accessories you require individually.
If you wish to take on APS Therapy as a practitioner or use it alongside an existing therapy or profession, this includes mentoring, marking of case studies, certification and registration.
Anyone attending the full day can receive ongoing support and free attendance at any further training days to refresh.
Give us a call or email if you have any questions, to book training, or to reserve your machine.
The APS Therapy clinic package
The clinic package is the best value for organisations or established clinics to invest in APS Therapy machines and training, and includes:
- APS therapy clinic machine, mark 1.4 or mark 4 pro
- 20 sets of PALS Platinum blue electrodes (10 with machine + 10 for trainees)
- 1 set water electrodes, headclips, applicator & gel.
- Full day training workshop for up to 10 people, at your base, or in Bedford if preferred
- Mentoring, marking of case studies, certification and registration of up to 10 staff
- Ongoing support & supervision
- Free attendance at further workshops for further staff or to refresh.
The price of the clinic package is £2000; please call or email to discuss, or to arrange a demo or presentation.
PLANNED TRAINING DATES
Further dates may become available due to demand, or in other locations.
MARCH 9TH 2019
MAY 11TH 2019
JUNE 29TH 2019
JULY 13TH 2019
SEPTEMBER 14TH 2019
NOVEMBER 9TH 2019
Enjoyable one day workshop covering the theory and practice of APS Therapy. 10am-5pm
Prepares you to use APS Therapy machines therapeutically.
Training is carried out around the UK at your own base for groups, clinics & institutions, and monthly from the Beds & Northants MS Therapy Centre for individuals or groups.
Training is fun and interactive and groups are kept small to allow a thorough practical experience.
Morning: 10am: tea & coffee, 10.30am start.
- Introduction to APS Therapy
- Action Potentials – what they are, what they do
- How APS therapy works
- Inflammation and injury
- Research into APS Therapy
- Results of our research
12.15 – 12.45 – break
Light lunch supplied, there is also an M&S garage down the road, and a Premier Inn within 3 minutes walk.
Afternoon: 12.45 – 5pm
- Business/service models
- Safe screening of pain
- Assessment using outcome measurements
- Creating treatment plans
- Practical session; working in pairs
- Different applications & accessories
- Cases study questions
- Running a clinic
- Therapist’s role & accreditation
Becoming a registered practitioner
To use APS Therapy professionally as a stand-alone discipline it’s advisable to become a registered APS Therapist. Your initial certificate states that you have attended training. To become a registered practitioner, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct, practice with as much mentoring as you need, and then successfully complete 5 independent case studies showing competence.
Registration entitles you to:
- Listing on the official UK APS Therapy practitioner register
- Use of copyright marketing materials from Painfree Potential
- Public listing on Painfree Potential website if desired
- Unlimited free attendance at training events for refresher
- Referrals for treatment or training sessions in your area
- Membership of APS Therapy practitioners online support network
The MS Therapy Centre, Bradbury House, 155 Barker’s Lane, Bedford MK41 9RX
Training can also be arranged at your place of work, or individually using Webex software; get in touch to discuss setting up these more flexible dates.
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE ON UPCOMING TRAINING!
Then send us an email to let us know who you are, or give us a call on 01908 799870.
Painfree Potential Training is registered with the Complementary Medical Association (CMA)
Miranda Olding is a registered general nurse (RGN), Certificated MS Specialist Nurse (IOMSSN), Member of UK MS Specialist Nurses Association (MSSNA), Registered APS Therapy Practitioner and sole UK distributor and trainer for with APSTherapy, Holland.