Green & Sustainable Policy
Painfree Potential Ltd actively contributes to improvement of the environment by reducing the impact of pharmaceutical contamination throughout the ecological system, from human systems to waste water, its impact on agriculture, farming and the natural world, and disposal of non-recyclable pharmaceutical packaging.
We are also committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment; the key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Promote home working and source utilities for buildings used from environmentally conscious providers where possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the use of commercial courier services with an active sustainability policy.
- Actively promote recycling by using recycled packaging, stamping recycled products to make the customer aware of our stance, and encouraging the reuse of packaging used.
- Use of only environmentally freindly new packaging materials
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.