AUDITS, REPORTS, PAPERS and RESEARCH ON APS THERAPY.
Click on the links to read these articles.
- Efficacy of action potential simulation and interferential therapy in the rehabilitation of patients with knee osteoarthritis
- Assessment of 285 patients with chronic pain
- Analgesic efficacy of APS (Action Potential Simulation). Pilot study of the patients with chronic pain due to musculoskeletal disorders
Our pilot study in Bedford:
- Action Potential Simulation Therapy (APS Therapy) for pain in people with MS; Report on a Two Year Pilot Study. (double spaced)
- Poster: Action Potential Simulation Therapy for pain in people with MS, report on a two year pilot study (3) (1)
Abstract for poster exhibited at ECTRIMS 2016: https://onlinelibrary.ectrims-congress.eu/ectrims/2016/32nd/145473/e.miranda.olding.action.potential.simulation.28aps29.therapy.for.pain.in.people.html?f=m1